Morpho 3D Face Reader®
- Real-time 3D imaging technology
- Hands-free access control
- Identifies in under a second
- Accurate even in poor lighting conditions
- Tolerant to facial angles and motion
- The real-time 3D imaging technology enables sub-second matching.
- The embedded matching engine analyzes the structure of the face (using over 40,000 data points), thus improving accuracy compared with 2D technologies.
- Enhanced accuracy enables low False Acceptance Rate while maintaining high throughput and productivity.
- Conventional 2D facial images can’t be used to duplicate a face and spoof the system.
- Accommodates a range of facial positions (angles, motion) and poor lighting conditions (night & day vision).
- Companies can enhance the look of their corporate reception areas and secure access points with the terminal’s sleek, stylish design.
- The use of invisible light makes the technology non-intrusive.
- Acquisition is hands-free and contactless, i.e. ideal for environments requiring gloves or where there are hygiene concerns
Up to 3,000 users
Multifactor Authentication mode
Using PIN on Touch Panel or user’s ID on Badge. Internal database capacity: 100,000 templates
Event Log Capacity
1 Million logs
12 to 24V DC
Power Draw: 0,5A @24V DC
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
355*132*116 mm (13.95*5.19*4.57 inches)
5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
On-device using Touch Panel
SecureAdmin and SecureTranslate PC applications
SecureSDK for custom built applications