MorphoAccess MA® VP series
- Groundbreaking and universal biometric technology
- Unrivalled accuracy, security and performance
- Unequalled trade-off between security and comfort of use
- Identification up to 10,000 users
- Enhanced anti-spoofing capabilities
- Easy installation and connection: PoE, Wi-Fi option
- Weatherproof: IP65 rated
- FBI PIV IQS certified
Universal and easy-to-adopt
- They are well suited to individuals who experience difficulties with mono-modal devices while offering the same simplicity and ease of use as for fingerprints alone.
- By reducing the probability of rejecting genuine individuals and accepting impostors, they allow a very high security level without affecting comfort of use.
- @FAR=10-4, FRR is 10 times lower than with the best of the 2 modalities
Resistance to spoofing
- This innovative technology combines the protection mechanisms intrinsic to each biometrics and also makes the most of the new characteristics resulting from the fusion.
Diseño elegante, ergonómico y resistente
- With positioning guides, finger presence detection, multicolor LED indicator and multi-tone buzzer.
- : IP65 rated (once wall mounted)
- Temperature: -10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F). Humidity: 10% to 80% (non condensing)
One-to-one authentication in 1s average (card swiping not included)
One-to-many identification in 1s average (1 to 500), 1.5s average (1 to 5,000)
Large storage capacity
5,000 users on standard version
Upgradable to 10,000 users with license
from 10-2 down to 10-8.
External 9V to 16V DC (1A min @12V ) or Power over Ethernet (PoE).
FBI PIV IQS certified sensor
FIPS 201 and MINEX compliant algorithms (for fingerprint)
EMC/Safety standards: CE, CB, FCC, NF EN 60825-1 2008-01 (Laser Safety)
RoHS, REACh and WEEE compliant
Dual ARM9 CPU. MIFARE®/DESFire® contactless smartcard reader (VP-Dual).
WxHxD = 90x160x125mm (3.54”x6.3”x4.92”); Weight = 515g
LAN (Ethernet 10/100 Base T; Wi-Fi in option), Wiegand, Dataclock, RS485, Relay, USB port
SSL on TCP/IP, WEP & WPA encryptions
Anti-tamper & anti-pulling switches
MorphoManager application or Morpho Integrator’s Kit (MIK) SDK