MorphoSmart® MSO OEM and XX1
- Advanced device for high security environment
- Fake finger detection
- FBI PIV IQS certified
- FIPS 201 approved template generator and matcher
- Fast authentication and identification
This device is perfectly suitable for the following applications
- Access control to high-security environments
- Readers left unsupervised
- Identification for banking transactions (POS, ATM)
The best of Morpho’s fingerprint technology
- The MorphoSmart™ MSO XX1 OEM includes embedded software components integrating the Morpho algorithms, approved by the FIPS 201 Evaluation Program. Morpho technology ranks first place in the Ongoing MINEX benchmark for interoperability, conducted by NIST.
Capable of supporting 2 communication protocols
- RS232 or USB interfaces.
- 1:1 authentication 1:N (0.8 sec.) and 1:N identification (< 1 sec for 500 users)
Large database of up to 10,000 templates
- The false acceptance rate (FAR) can be adjusted down to 10-8 depending on the required level of security. High accuracy when processing juvenile fingers
- The optical sensor technology offers longer life–time and enhanced resistance to electro-static discharges, scratches and shocks. With the entire module sealed from dust and water, it can be easily integrated into IP 65-rated end products.
Choice of template formats
Morpho proprietary, ISO 19794-2 or ANSI/INCITS 378
Same device for enrollment and identification
Equipped with the security option
It combines in one device the technologies of biometric authentication and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to offer a truly secure solution for positive person authentication. This technology is compatible with existing X.509 PKI
Compliant with CE, FCC and RoHS standards