MorphoSmart® MSO OEM
- Fast authentication and identification
- High performance optical sensor
- FBI PIV IQS certified
- FIPS 201 approved template generator and matcher
- Advanced device for enrollment phase
The best of Morpho’s fingerprint technology
- The MorphoSmart™ MSO OEM includes embedded software components integrating Morpho’s world famous biometric algorithms. They support ANSI/INCITS 378 and ISO 19794-2 interoperable minutiae formats and are approved by the FIPS 201 Evaluation Program. Morpho’s technology ranks first place at the Ongoing MINEX benchmark for interoperability.
- Morpho is committed to offering the best and most affordable technology for industry and governmental applications.
- ID cards, immigration, voting and welfare system, access control, etc.
- As an add-on device for any kind of transaction terminal, PC, POS, ATM, etc.
- For physical access control or time & attendance systems
1:1 authentication (0.8 sec.) and 1:N identification (0.9 sec for 500 users)
FBI PIV IQS
FBI PIV IQS certified optical sensor (500 dpi), with large capture area: 23mm x 23mm
FIPS 201 approved template generator and matcher
Large database up to 10,000 templates
FChoice of template format
Morpho proprietary, ISO 19794-2 or ANSI/INCITS 378
The false acceptance rate (FAR) can be adjusted down to 10-8 depending on the required level of security. High accuracy when processing juvenile fingers
The optical sensor technology offers longer life–time and enhanced resistance to electro-static discharges, scratches and shocks. With the entire module sealed from dust and water, it can be easily integrated into IP 65 -rated end products.
Capable of supporting 2 communication protocols
RS232 or USB interfaces
Versatile, same device for enrollment and identification
Security features in option
Equipped with the security option, the MSO OEM combines in one device the technologies of biometric authentication and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to offer a truly secure solution for positive person authentication. This technology is compatible with existing X.509 PKI
Compliant with CE, FCC and RoHS standards