Biometric devices of
The MorphoSmart™ 1300 Series (or MSO 1300 Series) is a range of compact biometric USB devices. They use Morpho’s patented optical technology and fingerprint algorithms, both acknowledged worldwide for their high levels of performance and their exceptional robustness. Morpho fingerprint technology is ranked #1 by NIST for accuracy
The MorphoSmart™ 1300 Series offers a reliable, ergonomic and cost-effective solution for enrollment, identity verification and user identification. Their match-on-device or match-on-card functions guarantee the faultless protection of information and the security of desktop applications.
- Multiple security principles available
- Symmetric and asymmetric keys
- Key derivation
- Hashing algorithm
- Random number generator
- Image and Template Encryption
- Template Signature (X9.84 standard) to guarantee the origin and the integrity of the data sent to the Host System
- The communication channel between device and Host/Distant System can be protected using either Secure Tunneling or Offered Security mode
Embedded security features
When sensitive data (image or template) needs to be shared with a Host System, the MSO 1300 Series devices are capable of securing them before dispatching.